Family First Trust
To help build the Spiritual House with living stones commencing from the Chief Cornerstone, equip and disciple families to be able to disciple other families.
- To disciple people that longs to grow in their relationship with God.
- Investing into families by teaching Christian living and restore God's order in families.
- To create opportunities of corporate anointing to send burning arrows into the House of God.
- To find common bonds to draw people together to fellowship, pray, read the Word of God and eat together (Acts 2:42-47).
- Investing into opportunities where believers could fellowship through common bond (Joshua 1:3 & 6, Isaiah 43:18).
- Extending His Kingdom by planting churches (Isaiah 58: 10-12, Isaiah 42:8-9).
- Interceding (Exodus 14:14).
- Help people to find their personal Godly vision and calling (Psalm 139:16, Isaiah 40:6-8).
- Equipping and releasing believers into their Godly vision (Jeremiah 1:5).
- Work together with churches across all denominations (Isaiah 58:12).